The GBE Group is a proudly Newcastle based company, providing high standard electrical and maintenance services to Newcastle, the Hunter Region and Central Coast of NSW.
We provide sales and service in the areas of electrical breakdowns, maintenance, installations, special projects, hospitality and catering equipment, machinery repairs, automatic doors, lifts, automation and access controls.
The GBE Group began as GB Electrical Contractors in Newcastle, GBE Group was registered in September 1991 and has continually grown and expanded to now employ over 70 employees.
Our staff are friendly, reliable and provide complete customer service with great communication from before the job has started to after the job is complete. Our well trained and knowledgeable teams deliver quality, value for money products and services on time with a courteous and helpful approach
All our work is conducted with a safety first policy and in most cases exceeds basic compliance requirements according to all relevant current standards and regulations.
We use safe systems of work for our employees and the public with minimal impact on the environment.
The GBE Group is a Newcastle based electrical contracting company that has diversified into several specialist business units including:
– Electrical Contracting
– Industrial Control Systems
– Building and Facility Services
– Industrial Machine Services
– Commercial Catering Equipment
– Commercial Laundry Equipment
– Automated Building Systems
– Commercial and Residential Lifts
We have gained a reputation for providing a high standard of workmanship and prompt service through the efforts of our valued employees.
Our main area of work across all business units is centralised around the ability to provide essential emergency repairs and services, this has always been the strength of our company and underpins our core philosophy.
Our company embraces new emerging technologies and is one of only a few who can boast an efficient digital service management system.
The GBE Group holds Electrical Contractors License No.38583C as well as the following licenses and qualifications:
– Austel Licenses
– Fibre Optic installation and termination.
– PDS Distribution system – twisted pair data cable installation and testing systems.
– Electrical installation testing (Institute of Electrical Inspectors)
– Advance First Aid Certificates
– Diploma of Management
– Frontline Management Cert 4 for various supervisors
– Associate Diploma of electrical engineering- Hydraulics I and II and Pneumatics I
– Industrial Electronics
– Electrical Contractors Licenses
– Qualified Supervisors Certificates
– Level 2 Service Provider
– Energy Australia Authorisations CAT1,2,3,4
– High Voltage Safe Working Practices – Access Permit Issuer
– Accredited Master Electrician
– Electrical & Energy Efficiency Accreditation
– Refrigeration trade certificate
– Bonded Asbestos Removal and Asbestos Awareness